Re: Thyme/misc

In a message dated 6/17/04 5:43:33 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< Don't know what weekend we'll be going, though, so I'll take a look at
my calendar and let you and Mardi know. >>

Melody, sorry for your misfortune but luck for us if you can come on Sat the
14th.  This year we must make connections!
    I had a car problem also.  Tues morning I was going to Valley Junction
(old West Des Moines) and a car in the lead stopped to turn across the traffic,
car in front of me stopped, I stopped but the young girl behind us rammed into
me, pushing me into the car in ft & by this time the lead car had turned and
was free of the mess.  My car was sandwiched so have both ft & rear damage.  I
was driving my Honda CRV which sets higher than a std car so the car behind
me hit low, tearing the muffle system loose, damaging the rear bumper & spare
car carrier, etc & same in the ft.  No one was hurt, we all had seat belts on
but the young girl in the rear was very tearful and repeatedly saying she was
sorry. I hate driving a damaged car with a rattling wired up muffler.
    Did you get heavy rains yesterday again?