Re: Re: son/military/demolition

Well, ya'll are making me feel better. Thanks to you too Bonnie....had
to dry my eyes after reading that one though. This list is such a
blessing to me. Every single day.

cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com> wrote:
DH was into such devices as a high schooler in the early 60s. The
authorities were much more tolerant then. (Now, he would have been
expelled from HS and doing time...) His most powerful "creation" would
blow up a steel trash can. He used to say that you could get anything
mail order as long as you lied about your age. Our first date was 4th
of July, when he went into great detail on how the fireworks we were
observing were made. (We had a close call with the Secret Service in
college...) He has "made good" however: BS, MIT; MD, Harvard; COL,
USA, MC, retired; and still practicing medicine in a small midwestern
town. There is hope!