From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:00:50 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thyme/misc

In a message dated 6/17/04 5:43:33 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< Don't know what weekend we'll be going, though, so
I'll take a look at<br>my calendar and let you and Mardi know.
come on Sat the <br>14th. This year we must make connections!<br> I had
a car problem also. Tues morning I was going to Valley Junction <br>(old
West Des Moines) and a car in the lead stopped to turn across the
traffic, <br>car in front of me stopped, I stopped but the young girl
behind us rammed into <br>me, pushing me into the car in ft & by this
time the lead car had turned and <br>was free of the mess. My car was
sandwiched so have both ft & rear damage. I <br>was driving my Honda CRV
which sets higher than a std car so the car behind <br>me hit low,
tearing the muffle system loose, damaging the rear bumper & spare
belts on <br>but the young girl in the rear was very tearful and
repeatedly saying she was <br>sorry. I hate driving a damaged car with a
rattling wired up muffler.<br> Did you get heavy rains yesterday

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com