Re: Black beans & mango salad

In a message dated 06/19/2004 7:21:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:
We had our first-of-the-season black bean and mango salad for dinner
this evening.
How do you make that - it sounds good.  Our Thai friend who runs an upscale
Thai
restaurant brought us some nice mangoes - have no idea what kind but they're
good.
Of course we are just enjoying them straight.  She serves mango and sticky
rice in her
restaurant, but didn't bring us any sticky rice.
Auralie