Re: time to vent!

Donna, my sympathy. But this is one of the reasons Ms. Fatma and I continually remind one another about pet projects. We do much garden stuff together, but there are also lots of things we do individually [she has only a gastronomic interest in tropical fruit, for example]. Talking and pointing help a lot.