Re: time to vent!

In a message dated 06/20/2004 2:05:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:
He thought it was a weed with seed heads and didn't want it to spread...
it only took me 5 years to get it to fill the area!...destroyed in an
afternoon.

Grumble, grumble....

Donna
I figured this list would understand why I am upset, seems no one here
does:(
I   do understand and sympathize, Donna. Many times I have had to tell myself
just to consider the alternative to ending this relationship.  Somehow the
alternative always seems to be a bit worse - no one to dig holes.  I well
remember the time he "weeded" out an entire bed of newly-sprouted cosmos.  Was just
so proud of himself for cleaning up that mess for me.  Oh well.  Hang in
there, but you do have my sympathy.
Auralie