Re: time to vent!.Libby-

> From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> Just think I have 5 more weeks of him being home with nothing but
time
> on his hands.... e-gads!
----------

Good lord almighty!  You know what they say about idle hands and the
devil's workshop:-)  You'd best come up with something for him to do
that will keep him IN the house:-)

I know just how you felt....do not blame you for having a hissy fit
at him - I don't care if he was on meds, he deserved it.

I'm way behind with my mail, but when I read your initial post on
this topic, I admired your restraint and remembered the time my DH
weedwhacked my snowball bush and baby redbud.  I was NOT pleased...he
got the full benefit of what was on my mind at the time, at a volume
level that he could now hear, tho' he's deaf as a post, with no
problem.  He was VERY careful thereafter...he was still alive,
although that was iffy for some time...

Think also that if that bed is now bare, and soil needs help, it's an
opportunity to do it and you're right in taking advantage of it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi