From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 5:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: weekend plans

Well, while Fran is enjoying the succulent show in OK City, I will be
enjoying Trek Fest in Riverside, Iowa, future birthplace of James
Tiberius Kirk, Captain of the Starship Enterprise NCC1701. Hee Hee!
Complete with live Klingon warriors and everything!! Even a minature
Starship Enterprise! WooHoo...wish you all could be here to see it!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein