From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 8:01 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] time to vent!

My first husband is a southpaw and a teacher actually tied his hand
behind his back.  When his mother found out she really let that teacher
have it! My nephew, too, is left-handed and is happy with this "fact":
The right half of the brain controls the left side of the body.  This
means that only left-handed people are in their right mind.

Kitty