Re: lefty's

LOL, Jim...you crack me up. I almost bought a t-shirt once that said,
"runs with scissors..." For some reason, it just made me laugh. It's
right up there with "stay beTWEEN the lines".

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
My second wife bought me a pair of left-handed scissors once--and I
could never get used to them. I'd been running with right-handed
scissors for 30-some years by then and the left-handed ones just didn't
feel right [er, comfortable].

On Friday, June 25, 2004, at 08:28 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 06/25/2004 7:02:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
> I think so Jim. I still write w/ my right hand, and my handwriting
> still
> stinks. And cars are most definitely designed by and for right handed
> people.
> My new computer finally has a mouse that isn't curved for right-hand
> use. I
> always
> use it with my left hand, but this one is more comfortable. My DH
> won't even
> try to
> use my computer because the mouse is to the left. But just try to get
> left-hand
> scissors.
> Auralie
> http://www.hort.net/funds/