Re: Politics and Religion

Well said, well spoken Bonnie. It's just that a LOT, not ALL, but a lot
of gardeners are the peaceful, earth-loving kind....and some political
parties (that we won't mention) don't seem to have any regard for that.
Politics..and religion.....mmm, mmm,mmm. My husband and I don't even
HAVE those discussions because we don't see eye to eye...but I love him
and he loves me and we agree to disagree. The beauty of this list...is
that we all care about each other...a LOT...and agree to disagree. Too
bad the whole world isn't like that. Don't leave the list...just put in
your 2 cents worth! LOL But seriously...where was I? OH yeh...gardening.

cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com> wrote:
My sentiments exactly.