RE: Friendlier Topics - AKKKKKKK

I am not going to comment... but I hear ya Bonnie!... lately things have
started to dry out, but this spring was unbearably wet. Sorry you are
now getting all the wet weather.

What I did find was they plants were thriving in it and now that it
stopped seems I am loosing things or problems anyways. Mildew, which is
not normally a problem here, it on everything!