RE: Mad dogs, Englishmen, and Florida gardeners...

He got all that done in 2 hours?!?... what's his number? Sounds like
someone I need here to get this yard in shape.. but the important
question is does he know the difference between a 'wanted' native plant
and an 'unwanted' weed? LOL! Do like the idea of a razor sharp shovel

Seriously, sounds like you all got things accomplished today even in
that unbearable heat index. Had the perfect weather day here, but
unfortunately, no time to garden. Maybe tomorrow!

Ps- where does the mad dog come in?!?