Re: Butterfly population

I have lots, Andrea. More than last year, it seems to me. We were talking about this yesterday, trying to figure out if we've added any plant material that is especially attractive to butterflies, especially the zebra. And couldn't think of anything.

And for those interested, the queen's wreath [Petrea volubilis] is still blooming. That's been at least three months of sprays of purple flowers. Amazing. The first year it bloomed, it bloomed for about a week.