From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Libby Valentine
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 8:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lefty's

Correct for Hebrew, think so on Arabic but not positive.  And kanji
(Chinese and Japanese characters) are written vertically but the
individual strokes that make up an individual character are all made
left to right or top to bottom, in specified sequence.

Majorly COOL on the artwork, Jess!!

I'm apparently in the minority in this group, right-handed with
ambidextrous capabilities.

Just for fun, when digging a hole, which foot do you put on the shovel
to step down on it?

Libby
Maryland zone 6