Re: in my garden today.....

In a message dated 6/27/2004 10:32:53 PM Central Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:
Lets talk Hydrangea... Thought was depending on your soil conditions..
the blooms would either be pink or blue.... so why does mine have a
flower of each on it?!? Someone care to explain this too me...
Mine have pink, blue and lavender blooms.  When I bought the plants they were
pink so I'm sure our acid soil has done it's job.  Also my pink lace cap was
lavender this year.  I don't think they ever get totally blue if the plants
were originally pink. That's been my experience anyway.
zone 7
West TN