Re: Fahrenheit 911

This is the way I see it:  Yes, Moore is very political and he has openly
stated that he hopes to unseat this President.  But, I didn't see it as political
propaganda.  I saw it as an investigative reporting piece.  You can't argue
with the facts -- they are all true and the events speak for themselves.  It's
no more political than a 60 minutes piece exposing Abu Graib or the Times
article that exposed a connection (the smoking gun email to Cheney's Chief of
Staff) between Cheney and the no-bid Haliburton contract, if you ask me.

Just my 2 cents.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/28/2004 4:56:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,