Re: Re: Politics

I just get sad when I realize that so MANY Americans don't THINK before
they vote. I think...sometimes too much...to the point where I either
get angry or depressed. I don't often jump in on these type of
discussions...really....but the government has just gone too far...and
we, the people, have LET them because we don't bother to stand up and
say NO. Get a backbone, bother to read, bother to learn about what these
candidates REALLY believe in...not what they give "lip service" to in
front of special interest groups. How many promises did Bush make to
special interest groups then turn around and do the exact OPPOSITE of
what he promised? Too many times. Ughh. I just get disgusted. And the
really sad thing is...nobody who is worth a *&#@ will run for President
because of the media and the bashing and the fact that their private
life is ripped apart. I mean really, I felt sorry for Chelsea Clinton.
She will never have a normal life. Ever. And people get upset about this

Michael Moore going overseas and trashing Americans and saying "don't be
like them". Think about it....from another country's point of view. How
many American's bother to learn the language of the country they visit
or work in? Most expect everybody to speak English. Instead of embracing
the culture THERE...they expect to be catered to because they are
American. How many American's really know what is going on outside their
country? hell outside their own STATE for that matter? I sat in a small
business class the other day when they were discussing "use tax" and
people had no idea what a "use tax" was? They've been paying it for how
long now? And never knew. If Americans actually dissected what they are
being taxed for, and how it was being spent...there would be some kind
of uprising...let me tell ya.

<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:
They ARE good, aren't they??
:-)