Re: now sunblock...

In a message dated 6/28/2004 10:27:12 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Yeah, pasty white, dry, Irish skin doesn't hold up so well.
I can identify with that.  I am happy to say, however, that I don't have your
problem with the bumps.  SPF 45 seems to do the trick for me.  Also found a
great product by Hawaiian Tropic called "Faces Only."  It's totally non-greasy
and doesn't burn any worse than sweat when it runs in my eyes -- which I was
reminded of while weeding at the experiment station this a.m.  I must remember
to wear a bandana around my forehead to prevent the sweat in the eyes
syndrome. DUH.

zone 7
West TN