From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:59:38 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] hum

Well to all of you that are used to it....<br><br>Seems we had an
earthquake here in Illinois last night.... about an hour<br>from my home
in Ottawa.... sound asleep, didn't feel a thing....<br><br>Geesh...
between the weather and now this.... did I move to another area<br>of
the country and someone forgot to mention it to

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com