Re: Fahrenheit 911

Melody, I agree with you 100%.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/30/2004 1:32:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:
Liz: Or maybe you are gone by now...but it really bites my behind that
on an unmoderated, uncensored list, you would think you have the right
to dictate what we can and cannot say/write/think. If you have an
opinion about something, then say so...people here are not going to bite
your head off if you disagree with them. Darn, but I am p.o.'d...and
disappointed that apparently we are expected to be simplistic,
uni-dimensional fake people here...I thought we were a real community of
people who could discuss gardening and the rest of our lives...Of
course, I for one refuse to be pigeonholed and compartmentalized that
way, so folks on this list can either take me or leave me, but don't you
dare tell me what I can and can't say or think...hmmph!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)