RE: Prayers needed

Oh, Mardi, I am so sorry!  Of course, she will be in my thoughts.

West TN - Zone 7

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Prayers needed

A good friend of mine, Jane Kelly, was attacked and severely beaten
yesterday morning as she jogged along a nature trail in the middle of
Cedar Rapids (a good sized city).  She was transferred to Melody's
hospital - the best in the state - but faces a long recovery period and
is lucky to be alive.  She needs our prayers.  Please add her to any
prayer circles you may be involved in, light a white candle, whatever
your particular beliefs indicate. She was beaten only above the neck.
How could someone do this to another human being? Mardi