RE: Prayers needed

Oh how awful! Of course she will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Your friend will need you more now than ever. I am sure Melody and her
staff will keep her comfortable and heal her wounds. She will need you
to help get thru the emotional ones.

Keep us informed.... and if there is anything I can do from afar, just
let me know.