Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

LOL  Oh Andrea!
     Sat was my only day off, so I worked trimming an  area of hedges, and
did 4 loads of wash..  I already had about 4 loads  sitting waiting to be
folding from last week!  Your supposed to put them  away???   Why?  They just take
them out again as soon as you put  them in the draws!  Sounds useless work for
me!

I rather be in the garden with dirt between my fingers and toes
than in the house dusting as the dust goes up my nose!  ;)

Holli
Long Island, NY

In a message dated 6/1/2005 3:30:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,