Re: Gloriosa, Glory Lily, Tiger's Claws

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gloriosa, Glory Lily, Tiger's Claws
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:37:34 -0600

so how did your Gloriosa perform?  What did you have it climbing on?  Any
idea how tall/long it got? And did it branch out on its own or did you have
to help it?  Probably more than you wanted to be asked.
Years ago I had a sigmoidoscopy.  Believe me, the prep for that was much
worse than drinking cleaning fluid.

Kitty