Re: today's storm

Join the rest of the Gulf Coast, Jim.  We've had this for a week
now......severe thunderstorms every single day.  Lots of damage  around Houston due to
the storms, thank goodness not much in our immediate  area.   At least this
morning it was 69 degrees after the storm blew  through, now the sun is out again
and it is hot and humid again.  At first  we were happy for the rain, but
enough already!!!!
zone 9
a really soggy wet Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 6/1/2005 9:55:43 AM Central Standard Time,