Re: fertilizer

Let me think about that; you may have a customer. It's for my grumichamas--I have two--and they each need about a pound four times a year, so two bags would do it for starters. Let me know the cost and freight, please.

Incidentally, I've got four healthy Canarina seedlings at the moment. So thanks again for the seeds. Literature says they're fat plants, so I guess I'll grow them in pots for awhile until the caudex makes itself known.