Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

Holli and Kitty, how DOES it get dirty again? I just got home, threw
today's pants in the laundry basket and thought, well damn, now I have more
laundry to do.
I also have to finish vacuuming up the 5 pound bag of rice my kids pulled
off the counter and is now all over the tile.Why OH WHY do I not put things
away immediately?  NOT a fun thing to walk on. Got to go get the ShopVac
PS-rain dance is still working. HUMID here and under tornado watches all

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC