Re: Buddleia

Surprised to hear it Jim.....because they sure do not do well here.   Over
the years I've tried several B. davidii, could not get it to make it  through a
year.....nobody else seems to either.  I've had B.  lindleyana for a number of
years now, which is okay, blooms a lot, but  isn't a very pretty bush.
Buddleia marrubifolia is native to SW  Texas, so should do well for dry areas.  I
haven't tried that one, although  I'd like to one day.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 6/1/2005 6:32:24 PM Central Standard Time,