White Garden

 Thanks to all who have replied to me with ideas for my new garden.  I plan
to write more when I have time.  I just barely get to read my e-mail every
few days when things are hectic or I'm just too darn tired! I've been making
additions to the garden and it's been so satisfying!  I have to put a
seating area in the sunny part so that I can have my tea out there in the
morning.

Best wishes to all and happy gardening!

Fondly,
Chris