Re: Question..SOAP SUDS???

Holli, what you have is 'spittle bug.'  I don't knpw the technical
details about this critter, but I am too familiar with it.  Inside the
foamy stuff will be a small bug.  In addition to the unpleasant
stuff, it causes brown patches on the foliage, so I suspect it
is some kind of sucking bug.  I spray it with a hose, too, or
prune the affected parts into a bag for garbage disposal.  I'm
sure others will be able to give you more learned information
and advice, but you have my sympathy.

In a message dated 06/04/2005 5:56:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,