RE: Spray & Tides

Jim, did you make it to the beach? I did, for the first time this year.
Spent a couple hours lounging and working on my tan. It was the first day
we had seen much sun in over a week. Now this morning it's completely
cloudy again. My yard looks like a jungle.

DID get the tomato seeds! THANK YOU! I'll plant them today. Hopefully they
won't drown before they can sprout......

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC