Thank you Jim with your help locating info on my dahlia!

I'm sorry that I'm so silent on Chat.  I always enjoy reading everyone's
posts, even though I may be days or weeks behind!  Everyone should know that
those of us who are silent are still sending good wishes your way, enjoying
your garden pictures and amusing stories, feeling sad when bad things happen
and sharing your delight in your joy!  We even love to read about soil, Ph,
and bugs!

I had two personal days coming to me, so I'm home today and tomorrow.  I'm
off to the garden after this post.  It's going to be another scorcher today
and we've had very little rain, although they're predicting thundershowers
this afternoon.  Are you listening, Rich? Rain in the evenings would be nice
since I need to get caught up, LOL, in the garden!

Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)