Re: Re: Goose Photos At Last

My god, he's huge. Gonna grow up to be 6 feet tall for sure. Tail feathers make me think it may be Lady Chatsworth, however.

On Jun 9, 2005, at 8:39 PM, Donna wrote:

Finally made it home, so here is the famous peeper, um, Lord Chatsworth.
What a cutie!

http://snipurl.com/f5xo

Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Goose Photos At Last

O.K. ya'll, I sent five photos to Donna of the Peepster (a/k/a Lord
Chatsworth). Took me an hour to figure out how to get the photos on the
computer, then how to e-mail them. Then I had problems and had to call
the help desk at Kodak, but I think I'm good to go now.

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
I wrote: > Today you just email the files
I meant you UPLOAD the files

Kitty
neIN, Z5