Re: ANTS ON HUMMINGBIRD FEEDERS

Pam, we have had pretty good success by a simpler method -
we grease the cord that the feeder hangs on with vaseline.
It is a bit messy to handle when you are changing the sugar-
water, but ants can't seem to navigate it.
Auralie

In a message dated 06/11/2005 1:55:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:
No cup w/ mine.  Sounds like a great idea.  Marge, I think I'll give
your solution a try.  Should work - thanks!