Re: Toadstools

> Looked out the back window yesterday in the rainstorm and saw a mass of
> toad stools:
> http://tinyurl.com/935e5

Wow, that's quite a crop!  What's the stump from next to them?

> They're gone today. The brown patches in the lawn, incidentally, are
> where I sprayed RoundUp in anticipation of planting a tree.

And what's going to replace it?

http://www.hort.net/sHORTurl/                        Shorten your URLs!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3690 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2005-03-20/       The latest additions