RE: butterfly bush

Nature is awesome, isn't it! Just this morning while having coffee on the
patio with DH, he commented about how the noise level has changed since we
first moved here. Now we have a variety of bird and frogs..... all just
singing happily away. Add the two waterfalls and just sounded natural to me
till he pointed it out.

BTW, we had two morning doves hatch yesterday. Can't wait for them to move
on so I can have my hanging pot back! She has done this to me for the last 5
years and now is so tame, she trusts me enough to actually put my hand and
hose on the other side of the pot to water. Of course she was sitting on her
eggs giving me the evil look....

Donna