Re: What happened to spring?

In a message dated 06/12/2005 10:39:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:
would love to see your garden sometime Auralie. Betting it gives off the
emotion of every plant feeling loved and wanted.
Well, Donna, to the casual eye it would appear a total mess -
no order or organization.  But you are right, I do know and love
each plant, and tend to let things grow where they want to, even
if it's not where I would have chosen.  It's amazing to me how
things do move themselves around.  Also, being on a rocky
slope means that a lot of my landscaping depends on where
I can put a shovel in.
But to discerning gardeners, there are some interesting things.
I'd love to have you visit it.