Re: Back from Minnesota!

Cyndi - my pal Keith at work (lives in MN) calls mosquitoes the MN
state bird.  Hard to believe they're worse than the helicopter size
ones we get, but he says they are.  And he's spent a bunch of time
here.   And no - that sub zero stuff is for Polar bears and Eskimos.
I am neither.  After burying Nana in NE PA in January '91, I told my
folks, no one else better die in the winter thank you.  Too bloody
cold.  That probably sounds heartless, but you'd have to know my
family.  Hope your welts heal soon.  I've got some lovely ankle
bracelets of fire ant bites from over at Shirley's a few weeks ago.
Ugh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX