RE: butterfly bush

Asclepias tuberose is the orange common one. My Monarchs don't seen to mind
which one they attack. I love them, but have gotten rid of the common one as
I just can't deal with all those aphids! The pink (incarnata) and white (Ice
Ballet?) don't seem to be bothered with aphids as bad...at least
controllable!

I bet that strip is gorgeous in bloom Auralie! Who knows maybe some day I
will get up into your neck of the woods to see both great places, yours and
Henriette Suhr's garden.

Donna