RE: Plant Police- need suggestion

Climbing rose might work well there. Now who has a suggestion for a nice
one. Most of the flowers in this bed are the pink/purplish type colors. It
would also round out the roses as knockout is to the left of that metal
angel (which has a clematis in it) and what was supposed to be Rosa
Albo-plena (although it has a red flower instead of white, hum) to the right
of the hanging baskets.

Since I am not a rose person per say, is there a climber that blooms for a
long period of time?

I have some grasses, but they all want to grow huge here. Got to dig up one
as it decided to grow out in a ring and the middle is bare.. sheesh! I will
find a picture of it, know it is in the Miscanthus family, not sure which
one tho. If you don't have Andrea, I will send you some.

Theresa, I would worry about any conifer that close to my house. If the
space was further away, I would consider it.

Donna