Re: Plant Police- need suggestion

Interesting how it can spread so much in one part of the country and stay
compact in the other. I do have a couple of variegated Miscanthus that are
HUGE! One is doing the hollow in the middle thing that someone mentioned. I
wonder what causes that. I try not to move grass unless I HAVE to ;-0 as
you're right, it's a chore. Almost as bad as bamboo (I guess that makes
sense as it's a grass also..........)

The only time I ever really had to deal with a bad one was some Pampass
grass at my old place. I think my Dad finally chainsawed it out after I had
burned it down and beaten it half to death and I still couldn't get it out!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC