Re: Re: Goose now Muppets

If you guys are entertained by those (which I am as well) you should try
the bud light radio commercial. Bud Light Salutes Real Men of Genius. ROTFL!

It's http://budlight.whipnet.com/   they are ALL funny, but one of my
personal favorites is Today We Salute You Mr. Cargo Pants Designer.
Is that a banana in your pocket? Why yes, and an Orange, and a pocket comb,
and my keys,
etc.

They are hilarious! And the fellow singing in the back ground, I laugh out
loud every time....

Sometimes the site is hard to get up, but keep trying, it's WELL worth it!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Eagle]