Re: Lost Kittens - Update

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lost Kittens - Update
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:46:34 -0600

You are very thoughtful...and bless that vet.  I can understand why he was
cautious at first though.  My vet has taken borders that were never picked
up.  Once it was 2 Himalayan cats, believe it or not.

Being a cherished pet is the best life - ask Sugar.  But a barn cat's life
isn't always bad, especially if the siblings can stay together.  I sure wish
she'd get them neutered though.