RE: Shopping, etc.

Oh my-- Ms. Fatma is gonna get lotsa mail... is she trying to get more than
you do Jim.. if so, shortly she will! :)

I also have another e-address just for junk mail... tour it occasionally
since no one I want to talk to has that address...

So the big question is, did she get the discount without the coupon?

Donna