RE: Meeting David

Whoo Hoo! It is about time :) Wish I was there, had to be interesting...

So what are you doing back home (somewhere) Jim... thought you two would
partied well into the night.

Ok- so who took the picture?

Geesh... David came thousands of miles to see you and you didn't take him
for a tour of the plantation... (yeah, I know, he was busy)