RE: link to Auralie's pictures

How wonderful! I don't think I've ever even seen a night blooming Cereus.
I went to my Dad's this weekend. Yesterday I was out planting some stuff
for my stepmom that I had brought and kept smelling something delicious.
I'm such a dolt sometimes, I finally realized it was the Gardenia right
behind me. DUH! Smells like candy...

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC