Re: Corn gluten meal

Johnson Cyndi D Civ AFFTC/ITSR wrote:
I think I'll try it next spring. Despite constant weeding and a lot of mulch
I always have a good weed crop - the wind manages to distribute weed seeds
pretty well. Of course next spring I'll have to remember that I meant to do
it, that's always tricky...maybe I should buy next year's calendar now and
start writing notes.
There are some weeds which set seed in summer/fall and germinate
_then_ but don't display their true selves until next spring.
Dandelion may be among these. So I have seen recomendations to
put down CGM in spring and fall. Of course, this may be just a
marketing ploy...
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W