Re: FW: Fw: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 7:00 PM
Subject: [CHAT] FW: Fw: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings...but
this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone
on your e-mail list:<BR></B></SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT face=Arial><B><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR>If someone comes to your door saying they are
conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and
dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM; they only want to
see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid
now.<BR></SPAN></B></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT size=5><FONT
face="Times New Roman"><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 16px"><BR></SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT
face="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR><BR>------ End of Forwarded Message<BR></SPAN></FONT></BODY></HTML>