Re: Ok- what is going on?!?

In a message dated 6/24/05 11:00:11 PM, red4@omni-tech.net writes:

<< I'll be glad to do the

dance as soon as the ground here is muddy.  Man, hasn't it been hot >>

Rich, it has been unbelievable hot and the  humidity unbearable however we
got an inch of rain in the night & it is raining hard at the moment.  Some area
near us received 3 -5" in the night.  You did well!
    Tomorrow I will be traveling to Omaha on a MG bus trip which I helped
organize.  Today we have a family reunion.  The great (rated either 3rd or 4th in
the nation) Art Festival is on the bridges in Des Moines this weekend.  Guess
I will not be able to squeeze that in.
Summer weekends are always fun.